2011年9月14日星期三

NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT LIFE CAN END IN A FLASH. I TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTE1

fiiend fell apart, Thomas was released on February 28,2010. All the months of self-reflection changed her in away she would have never suspected.
"I have a much more positive outlook now than I did before the accident." savs Thomas. "Now I understand that life can end in a flash, so 1 pursue every opportunity and take nothing for granted." She is currently serving five vcars of probation, is about to get her drivers license back, and has moved to Florida to attend cosmetology school. "When I
tell new friends about the accident and my time in jail, they are always shocked vet sympathetic rather than judgmental," she says. "Their attitude has helped tne rebuild my life,"
As for the women she hurt, Thomas thinks of them every day. "I feel so thankfi il that they're alive and able to goon with their lives," she says.

没有评论:

发表评论