2011年9月13日星期二

Ask I lim Anything

d like to be more proactive about approaching guys when I'm out. They've used cheesy lines and goofy pick-up tricks on me and my friends tons of times, tf I use similar lines and tricks on dudes I meet, will they work for sure?

He's having a hard time listening to her in that outfit.

HYes, that stuff will prooahly work. But so will walking up Id them and saying hello.
Unless a guy is totally engrossed in a game or already talking to another girl, chances are, he'll he happy to meet you. However, if you want to have a line or a trick handy for your own peace of mind, feel free.
Just make sure it's something that you can pull off confidently. (I'm partial to women who use the of "My bracelet fell off. Can you clasp it for me?")
COLOR CREME WITH BAMBOO EXTRACT

没有评论:

发表评论